For: KCC Mall of Gensan
- Develop most efficient ways to use people, machines, materials, information, and energy to make a product or service.
- Study product requirements and design manufacturing and information systems to meet requirements.
- Develop management control systems.
- Assist in financial planning and cost analysis.
- Design layout of equipment and workspace.
- Evaluate accuracy of production and testing equipment.
- Study and rearrange org charts, material flow, and operations sequence.
- Evaluate effects of product design changes.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's/ College Degree in Industrial Engineering
- 20 to 35 years old
- Licensed or Non-Licensed
- With or without experience
- Willing to learn and a good team player
- Should be physically fit and has pleasing personality
- With good communication skills, written and verbal
- Can work long hours and under pressure
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply