For: KCC Mall of Gensan
- Responsible for recruiting and staffing, performance management and improvement tracking systems
- Conducts Employee orientation, facilitates in training and development
- Assisting with employee relations
- Company-wide committee participation
- Communicates with employees
- Compensation and benefits administration and recordkeeping
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health reporting
- Maintaining employee files and the HR filing system
- Assisting with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office
- Female; not over 25 years old
- Graduate of behavioral science, Law, Psychology or any 4-year Management course.
- At least have 2 to 5 years experience in all facets of personnel management in the same capacity such as specialization either in timekeeping, compensation or benefits administration recruitment and labor relations.
- Must be able to build and maintain professional relations with people in the organization.
- Team-player, goal oriented and be able to work under pressure.
- With high level of computer literacy.
- Should be physically it to work.