1. Open to all choir groups in the following categories:
a. Children's Category (Members must be in Primary/Grade School level)
b. High School Category
c. College Category (Members must be below 20 years old)
d. Open Category
2. All registration forms must be submitted on or before November 25, 2014 until
5:00 PM. You may submit it to any of the
modes of transmittal:
a. Fax: (083) 552 - 8755
b. E-mail: email@example.com
Contact 0917 315 0524 and look for Dakila Sangalang
3. The minimum number of singers is 10 and a maximum of 20 of any gender,
one (1) conductor and an accompanist. (songs with accompaniment)
4. Choral groups per school are allowed to conduct maximum of one (1) choir per
5. Each conductor is allowed to conduct maximum of one (1) choir per category.
6. A choir member is only allowed to participate in one competing choir.
7. Members per category can be all male or all female or mixed gender.
8. Singers are required to wear School Uniform (if students) and presentable attire
9. Performance time is 7-10 minutes including the entrance and exit. Failure to
comply with this rule will result in a deduction of two (2) points for every extra
minute or a fraction of a minute.
10. The use of voice recordings is not permitted. The choir could sing acapella, or
sing with minus 1, or accompanied by guitar, piano, violin or any musical
instruments to be provided by them.
11. Choreography is encouraged but not part of the criteria.
12. All participating groups are required to submit the list of Participants with their
corresponding age together with the registration form on or before November
25, 2014 until 5:00 PM.
13. Withdrawals are not allowed once you have registered.
14. Competition will be on November 29 - December 21, 2014, Grand Finals on
December 23, 2014.