MECHANICS and GROUND RULES:
1. The contest is open to all private school students who are in pre-school and
Grade school (Grades 1- 6).
2. The Awards/Contest is divided into the following categories:
A. School with the most number of students in UN costume
i. Participating Schools must submit the number of countries they will
represent and the total number of students that will be joining on or
before October 8, 2014.
ii. Verification of entries will be done at the venue.
iii. Additional participants on the day of the activity will no longer be added
to number of participants the school has given on or during the
B. Best in UN Costume Award
i. Boy with the Best UN Costume
ii. Girl with the Best UN Costume
iii. Teacher with the Best UN Costume
3. School must submit a filled-out registration form/reply slip. The registration
form can also be acquired from the Admin office (KCC Reception Area near
Globe Center). Deadline of submission of
registration form is on Oct.8, 2014.
4. Each participant must be:
a.) In relevant costume (of the nation he/she is representing) including dress,
head dress and
b.) Holding a flag of the country he/she is representing(optional)
c.) Wearing a sash with the name of the country being represented
5. The Costume Festival Parade will start at exactly 2:30pm on OCTOBER 11, 2013
at Veranza. All participating schools must
join the parade.
6. After the parade, the participants will be introduced on stage in groups by school
as arranged by principal/teacher.
7. Decision of the board of judges is final and irrevocable.
8. Veranza may disclose and publish names, photos and other information of the
winners in any mode or manner as they deem
CRITERIA FOR JUDGING:
1. Adherence to the country represented - 30%
2. Creativity - 30%
3. Effort - 20%
4. Overall Appeal - 20%